YOUR CHILDHOOD AND YOUR RELATIONSHIPS

Hi lovelies!
Its been a while just wanted you guys to exhaust the vibes of val
Here our topic today is" YOUR CHILDHOOD AND YOUR RELATIONSHIPS"
Oh wow😌😌 so excited..... Are you?

“I grew up in a highly abusive and dysfunctional household, my father was a terror, he would hit my mum so much that we would have to rush her to hospital almost everyday. I and my siblings were not spared in the beatings too and soon enough my big brother joined him.. He would hit anyone  over the slightest provocation even my mum.

We lived in daily fear like prisoners..

I couldn't understand why mum didn't end the marriage and flee so I vowed never to be like her and tolerate crap from men..

Before I even started dating, I already hated men.. By 23 i was the queen of "men are scum" gang like literally, i ran an online page and everything..

But like everyone else, i still wanted to find love, i would get lots of toasters but somehow I always managed to choose the ones that are scums just like my father, and I will have to end the relationship after only a short time.. it made me even more angry at men that i even tried dating women at some point..

The angrier I was the more scums I met. It was a vicious cycle.. I got tired, i wanted to love and be loved but It just wasn't happening.
Then i started crying to God for help, that was when i stumbled on lara's post, about a healing bootcamp and I knew God had heard my prayers..

The session with lara helped me come face to face with this demon that has lurked in my shadows all these years..

She made me realise I was the one holding myself from experiencing love.. my hatred for my father was the reason I couldn't attract or maintain a healthy relationship and I have to forgive him even though he isn't sorry.. I have to let go of all that hurt and childhood trauma and move on
Tears flowed like never before...
It was a detoxifying session, I only wish I had met lara earlier in life.

I woke up the next morning feeling light, like 10bags of cement were lifted off my shoulders,  I picked up my phone and for the first time in almost 10years, I dialled my Dad's number.” that's a testimony from a young lady seeking love.

Your childhood has a direct correlation with your relationships and marriage. You may be attracting terrible people who hurt you or you become the aggressor in a relationship all because you have subconsciously learned an unhealthy behaviour from childhood.
So lovelies you have to let go to be able to get the "one"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUICIDE NOTE

Female genital mutilation

Mentioning PDP’s name gives me a headache, Osinbajo laments