Do you have a val?

Helo guys!
Its Valentine's day, a day we have talked so much about, planned and prepared for, it here.
So what's your plan, who is your val? I bet its someone special.😊😊😊😊😊
Hmmmmm! Today I want to talk about those who don't have that 'special someone' to share this day with.
Now ladies who doesn't have that certain ' special someone' , I want you to go out and get one. Sweety you deserve one. Go out there wearing a brilliantly, lovely dress put on a light makeup and go out there and get the guy you always wanted.
Some ladies will say "Rose I'm shy I can't get the attention of the guy I wanted". Babe, you can, I assure you that. Just throw a a glance at him and make sure he catches your eyes before pulling away and I assure you he will continue to turn and look at your directions all through his stay. Then you can give him let's say 30mins before walking up to him and say " hi! I noticed your eyes staring". Remember not ' you' staring but his 'eyes' starring. You guys can start arguing about that from there you have got his attentions and sweety you are gonna have a happy Valentine.
Now to the guys, I know you always do the talking, the chasing etc. Yes you gonna go out today and get yourself a very nice 'special girl'. Pls don't the sexiest dresser or the one that has the best smiles. Allow your heart to make this choice for you. I bet you, it will deliver a better choice. Happy val dearies....... I love you all

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUICIDE NOTE

Female genital mutilation

Mentioning PDP’s name gives me a headache, Osinbajo laments