Teen Actress Regina Daniel earns 600,000naira for every movie role she plays.

Teen Actress Regina Daniel earns 600,000naira for every movie role she plays.

 

Teen Actress Regina Daniel earns 600,000naira for every movie role she plays.



Regina Daniels, fast rising nollywood teen actress is currently having the best of times, though not yet at the peak of her acting career.
In the latest edition of House of Maliq, Regina Daniel says a lot about her ever thriving career in the movie industry and also her salary for every movie she features in.
The light skinned actress revealed that she receives N600, 000 for every movie role she plays.
Aside from acting, Regina Daniels is a singer, model and a philanthropist. She was born on the 13th of May, 2000 in Asaba, Delta State, Nigeria. In the year 2007, Regina Daniels joined the movie industry through the assistance of her mother, Rita Daniel, an actress, film producer, entrepreneur and politician. Her mother, Rita Daniel is currently the AGN chairman in Delta state.
The beautiful teen actress rose to fame in 2010, after featuring in a tragedy movie titled ‘’Miracle Child’’.
Regina Daniels recently gained admission into the prestigious Igbinedion University in Okada Benin City.
She has acted alongside top nollywood stars like Ini Edo, Patience Ozokwor, Mercy Johnson, Chika Ike and Genevieve Nnaji.
Her fan base on Instagram and Facebook is growing tremendously. She has over 900,000 followers on both social platforms.
Currently, she has a charity organization known as ‘’Regina Daniels Charity Foundation’’ a non-governmental organization whose aim is to help less privileged children who have physical challenges and need help and care. The NGO was established by her mum and her some years back.
Regina Daniels is the wealthiest teen actress in Nigeria. Her net worth is estimated at $350,000.
She has been nominated for several awards and also won most of them.
In 2015, the City People Entertainment nominated her as Nigeria’s best prominent actress.
Her Filmography: Python Girl, Dumebi in School, The Bat Man, Plantain Girl, The Jericho, Twins Apart, Wipe your sorrows, Royal covenant, Stronger than the gods, The king and the python, Traditional War, Hanging Coffin, etc.
She has produced two movies; ‘’Twins Apart and The Jericho’’.
When asked some years ago about why she choose acting as a career and how she handles her male fans, this was her response;
‘’Acting is my passion; I started as a very good actress which amazed several people because I was just a kid. Every instruction I receive from my directors, I obeyed. If I’m required to cry, I would cry and my tears would flow naturally. I was very young when I started acting, I was never shy, and I just played in front of the camera. The name of the first movie I acted in was titled ‘’Marriage of sorrow’’. As for the male fans, well, I know it goes with the profession but I’m always with my mum. Whenever any strange or funny message comes into my phone, I always call her attention to it. My mother always replies them in a matured way. I prefer associating with my female fans, I hardly associate with my male fans.’’

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUICIDE NOTE

Female genital mutilation