BUSOLA DAKOLO’S STORY OF RAPE

Sorry lovelies, I needed to say this cos its disheartening


If you know what Rape victims go through, you will NEVER defend rape.

If you know how they struggle with identity crisis for the rest of their adult years, you will stone rapists.

If you know how dirty and worthless they feel, you will fight that they castrate rapists..

RAPE is a significant emotional experience that changes the life of the victim forever.

Some of them are very angry with life. They react over excessively to things and you will be wondering why they are that edgy.

I know this because I see them everyday. I deal with them everyday. I see how torn and broken they are because I help them heal.

Some of them can’t give themselves wholly to their boyfriends or husbands because a part of them have been killed.

I know a girl who is 20 years and her dad raped her from when she was 9 years old. She is a shadow of herself. Some days she wants to die, other days, she is cutting herself.

I feel so pained since morning. I feel sad watching @busoladakolo interview. I read the comments on Instablog and half of the girls who commented confessed to being raped.. What a pity..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY SUICIDE NOTE

Female genital mutilation

Mentioning PDP’s name gives me a headache, Osinbajo laments